Saturday, June 11, 2011

..."Life In A Class of It's Own"...

...We are very excited to be an Australian Distributor for the gorgeous

Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine from Denmark...

...For those unfamiliar with the magazine/book...it is the absolute "Bible"

of French Country and Nordic style decorating...



...Page upon page of white and neutral toned decorating...





...This issue features Fifi O'Neill's gorgeous guest-house...



...DIY ideas for adding Romance to your courtyard...


...Gardens and outdoor areas to die for....




...Stunning ways to display freshly picked blooms...




...Beautifully distressed furniture and salvaged finds...



...and more on Fifi's guesthouse...





...This is one of my favourite magazines and I return to it again and again...


...It is $24.50 per copy, plus postage...previously it was costing me $44.00 including postage from the US...



...If you would like some French Country inspiration, send me an email and I will send you a copy...
...I can guarantee, you won't be disappointed...


Big French-Country-Nordic-Style-Love,


Sue xo

No comments:

Post a Comment