Thursday, March 17, 2011

... It's Nearly Bunny Time ...

... I think Easter is my favourite holiday time. As much as I appreciate the religious side of the occasion, I can't help but love the Easter Egg and Bunny side.
... Even though it is not Springtime in Australia ... the Spring colours of Easter are gorgeous ...
... the wonderful green of rebirth and the pastel shades of Spring flowers ...
... they speak to my Soul ...
... So yesterday, Deena and I spent the day decorating the Tea Rooms
and Shop for Easter ...
... I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we enjoyed setting the shop up ...
... Bunnies and our "Croquembouche Easter Egg Tree ...
... A close-up of the Tree ...

... Glittery, pastel bunnies and eggs on sticks ...

... Cute bunnies with floral necklaces ...

...Table centrepieces with jonquils, glittery bunnies and glittery eggs ...



... Our Easter Tree ~ home to glittery pastel birds and pretty flower adorned eggs ...

... Birds and eggs in close-up ...

... Green glitter bird ...

... Pretty pastel egg wreath ...


... And matching pastel egg tree ...


... This pot holder looks much prettier with eggs and flowers,

than pots and pans ...

... Even the chandys received the Easter treatment ...

... And the customers, well, they were getting right into the Easter spirit, as glitter bunnies were walking out the door ...

Big Bunny Love,

Sue xo



4 comments:

  1. wow Sue....just lovely! You come up with the loveliest ideas.Have a great weekend.
    take care lucinda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, just found your blog, through Mandii and I know lucinda too. I love vintage china and have quite a collection- mostly trios. I just sold 30 trios to my local gift shop Rick Rutherfords Country Shoppe. (((hugs))) Delcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I've just found your blog after reading an advert in the journal 'Australian Country Collections' and just had to visit. It's nice to have found someone 'close' with all the loveliness and can only wish that one day might be able to visit! But until then will continue to visit your blog.I love china, vintage, victoriana and sharing any season.Visit anytime..yvette@twistedvines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, I hope you are going to do a post for a Mother's day afternoon tea!

    ReplyDelete