Tuesday, February 1, 2011

... Vintage China Brides....

Hi Everyone,
And a Belated Happy New Year!!!!


I thought I would share some photos of our stand at Ballarat Brides last weekend. We were there with our gorgeous vintage china as well as some beautiful silk flower bouquets and other wedding pretties.

Bec and I got there the day before and set up our stand which was great because it took a while to do, as there were lots of pretties to display.


We had lots of comments on our white tree which I had set up as a "Table Tree' with the table numbers and guests names. A couple of Brides~to~Be" also thought it would make a lovely "Wishing Tree'. Great Idea!!!!


Our vintage china was a great hit. I love the way people look at it and say, "Oh, I've got that one". "Nana had that set", or "Remember when we played Tea Parties with those cups and saucers". It seems to pull at everyone's heartstrings as they remember special times of yesteryear, but I guess that's the joy of Vintage..




The silk bouquets were also a popular choice and we took our first order from a very organised Bride yesterday.


And it just wouldn't be a Vintage China Company display without our cupcakes :)))) Very Vanilla and oh so girly!!! And I had to take my new favourite trio. Isn't it gorgeous?


And the cupcakes are the perfect complement for the Royal Albert.


Our table centre ~ roses, doves and feathers in a vintage, crystal jug. And Lucky Bunny looks on. Lots of people wanted Lucky Bunny, but I'm afraid he stays with me :))))


And no vintage display is complete without the old suitcases. Ours is highlighted with lace, a vintage hat, lace parasol and lots of LOVE. What more could a wedding need :))))





Big Vintage Bridal Love,

Sue xo



2 comments:

  1. Wow, your stand looks so beautiful and I just love trios! I have quite a few myself round the house. You definately have some gorgeous sets! take care,Maryann

    ReplyDelete