Tuesday, February 15, 2011

...Peonies, China and Butterflies ...

We had a quiet day in the shop yesterday, so I was able to take some new photos......
One of my favourite flowers, in my favourite colours...pink and white peonies en masse...
with some gorgeous floral china...

Too pretty....

A corner in the same room...

Another favourite flower ... hydrangeas ... making a bold statement ... as only hydies can...


The white mantel in the main room, with lilac, sweet pea and dancing lights...

Looking into the main flower area, which smells divine ....


A corner unit ... with a new bird cage and pretty metal jugs with verses ...


China, blooms and butterflies ... I'm in Heaven :)



Next time ... I will show you The China Room ...
Until then ...
Big Butterfly Love...
Sue xo

2 comments:

  1. Sue your shop is looking so beautiful! A girl can never have enough flowers in her life I say!Cant wait to see your China room.Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your shop is just lovely... :) Welcome to the world of blogging...It will be nice to drop by here and look at your beautiful shop.

    ReplyDelete